Thursday, February 19, 2015

What makes you JUST OUTWARDLY beautiful?

GIRL: You make me beautiful. You give me style. You add color to my life. You make me like the person I idolize. You make me become the person that I cannot really be. You are the one who helps me boost my self-confidence. I am more valuable because of you. There were times that people laugh at me because what I wear is cheap and out of style. That is why sometimes, I cannot see myself as beautiful as I want to be, but, undeniably, you are able to do it. You make up my mess. You cover my flaws. Boys like me with how I look. In fact, they can’t take their eyes off me. That’s why, I’m willing to spend all of my money just to have you. I can’t live without you.

GUY: You clothe me with what I cannot think of I can be clothed with. You make me feel more masculine, more handsome. I have gained a lot of self-confidence because of how I look. I can make girls easily like me because I’m always in. I can now be the person who I want to be. You know, girls like cool and handsome guys, like what I am now. I became more valuable in the eyes of many people. Before, they say, men cannot be fashionable. But with you, I don’t agree at all. If you’ll ask me, I will never think twice to spend all of my money just to have you. I can’t live without you.

“Uh-oh…”
“Are you really talking to me?”
“…Because I am not what and who you are talking about.”
“Yes, I can clothe you with style, but not with true beauty.”
“I can make you famous, but not valuable.”
“I can deposit to you confidence and pleasure and passion.”
“I can make people like you, but only your physical appearance, not who you are inside.”
“You can buy me with price, but I cannot provide you with worth.”
“I can make the world see you as you wanted to be, but not as God sees you and wants you to be.”
“My heart for you is for you to realize that you are more than what I can give you.”
“My heart for you is to bring out the best in you that you are more worthy and precious more than what you wear.”
“I can just help you see the beauty that is already in you. But I am not your identity.”
- Fashion

Your identity will always be based not on what you wear or what you do but on who you are. You are priceless. You are special. You are loved no matter how you look. Living based on the standards of this world won't make you content as a person. God made you as unique as you are. Being presentable is good but being pressured to be beautiful in the eyes of men is not. Because in the first place, you already are beautiful. You just have to see it.
Integrity, good character and godliness will always be the best dress-up whenever and wherever because it will never be taken away from you.

Sarah Jane Palma

0 komento:

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.